31 May 2008

Cab VS. LRT

I finished my class about an hour late and I knew that it was an extremely bad timing to go home...However, I was way too tired to shop-hopping and I knew that I would be buying some cute gorgeous irresistable (maybe) clothes or shoes or bags...and there goes my RM flying away!!!

What I did was, to walk all the way from Pavillion to KLCC LRT station (my cardio of the day)...Well, if I were to take a cab ride, those evil cabbie might charged me double or maybe triple and I will have to listen to them b****ing about the horrendously congested traffic of KL..hmmmm....I guessed if u choose to be a cabbie, u just have to bear with the heavy traffic...Or else maybe u can try to apply for the post of Star-LRT driver...YES!! I sounded too harsh but I hate cabbies..

And so I arrived the LRT station around 1730 and to my surprise-the Malaysians were actually queue-ing!!!what an improvement (highlight of the issue)...I managed to squeeze myself into the 4th LRT which passed by since I started queue-ing...what a relieved (*sigh)...Inspite of the fact that the LRT was as packed as sardines, I have nothing to grouch cause I'm just paying RM1.60....Nevertheless, I felt that the operation needs to be upgraded...Maybe an addition of the 3rd coach...

No comments: