12 May 2008

Helloooo Moto..Hellooooo Malaysia....

Been sooooooo long....
Since I have sooooo much free time, a new friend of mine suggested me to write a blog and that made me realized-I actually have one which has been abandoned for quite some time...

So I'm back in Malaysia(HELLOOOOO MALAYSIA) and these are the things had had happened in the past 8 weeks:

  • made new friends..(they know who they are ;D)

  • was at nestle for 9days and quit..(Actually I didnt quit-just disappear from the company,well lucky me I didnt have any contract but obviously I have been black-listed..congrats me)

  • put myself in a lot of crisis..(Apparently I realized my Godbro could be right-25 is the new 50)

  • enrolled myself in a personal makeup course..had the 1st session and was really happy about it (makeup makes me happy-yeehaaaaaaa!!!)

  • been sending zillion of resumes for my final year project and had a positive respond from only ONE company from Germany...If I were to put it in percentage 0,000001% positive respond and 99,999999% no respond(been advised by my lecturer to decline the offer due to some circumstances)

  • had my 1st ever casting for DOVE Shampoo (rambutku..mahkotaku) and was told to be super extra GEDIK (am I not gedik enough?!)

  • karaoke-ing almost everyweek..had 3 karaoke sessions last week(AF7 here I come!)

  • hiding from MLM(oh crap!!I'm too big to hide myself)

  • slept for almost 20 hrs yesterday(that makes me the Cosmetics Panda)

  • been taking cab regularly and they are bunch of SOB!!(was charged RM15 from KLCC to BBC on the 3rd day in Malaysia-JAHAT*%@#!"ยต)

No comments: