20 June 2007

THE BEGINNING



When I was young..I used to go through randomly my mother's green makeup bag for her lipsticks,nail polish,blusher and eyeshadow..Well at that time I was still young, so I thought these were the essential gadgets for makeup..My brother was always my model..pity him..that was why I always wanted a sister but not now anymore..Since I always spoilt Mummy's makeup, she decided to lock her makeup bag..

Due to the fact that my access to my mother's makeup bag had been denied..I moved to natural products like flour, turmeric and sourplum...But those were the days 20years back...

In the 21st century, makeup techniques have become a lot more complicated than designing a skyscraper....the right touch will turn u into the most perfect being god ever created..

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF MAKEUP

No comments: